--> | english

Powered by Blogger.

ads

loading...

HOME

home

Friday 16 December 2016

| Friday 16 December 2016
A letter to your younger self and years-later self

Hi. How are you, me? Hope you're still healthy yes. Today I wrote a letter to you. Ten years from now I hope you can still use a little time in between your busy that accumulate to read this letter. I always struggle and pray for your success. Not precede the universe, I'm just guessing you doing later. To be honest I'm also really curious about how life at the time, the time when you're sitting on the edge of the bed while waiting for the little one asleep. Then smile for a series digest this strange sentence. May be.
1.Your age have grown a decade. Do you still like the same hobbies?
Older people can indeed change a person's hobby, first time you are on the bench till your hobby is playing marbles. Do now you still like playing marbles. The answer is not right. Now you may go to the cinema with my hobby with my friends mu, traveling to the archipelago. And others. But ten years later are you still the same like the hobby? You already have a routine job even own family. So age can alter a person's hobby.
2. whether your future goals according to what you aspire to ten years ago?
   Future goals is a dream to be achieved immediately, but did you ever think that once you've dreamed of as a doctor, but if you now realize its bias? Even you now studying computer system.
3. what your job target accordance with your departement
The work is a profession carried out in order to earn money and support his beloved family. But in reality it 10 years later the work you did was not in accordance with the majors that you elaborated upon in college? That's what I call fate, as a human being I am just plain live happily.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment