--> my travel is fishing | english

Powered by Blogger.

ads

loading...

HOME

home

Thursday 10 November 2016

my travel is fishing

| Thursday 10 November 2016

my favorite travel is fishing

At that time my uncle invited me to go fishing in a place. where the swamp is in him there are freshwater fish. Freshwater fish was a wide variety of types. Starting from catfish, catfish, fish betik and others, while fishing in the swamp I put a worm on a fishing hook as much as 3 hook.

And when the fishing hook has been filled worm I started to put a fishing rod in the third place, the first on the west and two in the east and a third in the south, after waiting for 10 minutes my fishing rod which is located on the west began to no movement, then I started to approach my fishing rod and pull my fishing rod, the fish turned out to pull so strong that I almost slipped into the swamp. Not long after I finally got a catfish that size is unusual in said medium.

How excited I was angling to get a fish, my uncle congratulated me, oh you outside bisasa, not only it turns out my uncle also get a catfish at the same minute. Not long after that my fishing rod located on the east got traction after I pull my fishing rod, I get a catfish too.
My uncle also get a lot of 10 fish tail catfish, and 7 fishes cork, was fishing very pleasant sensation of the games we play. not long time already addressed the afternoon we finally decided to return to our

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment