--> | english

Powered by Blogger.

ads

loading...

HOME

home

Friday 30 September 2016

| Friday 30 September 2016
Every where i go i always bring smartphone and wallet

Everytime I go I take stuff that is very useful for me because that is the stuff that can make my daily life. the first is the smartphone, yes a smartphone. with my smartphone can easily get information very quickly. for example I am I want to go where I wanted to go so I just simply use an application that is in my smartphone i.e. google maps, google maps is a map that has developed into an online-based digital systems that use a smartphone and internet connection. as in the picture below.


In addition semartphone also can send messages chat through one of the most popular android application named line, the line is an application that can be used as means of communication either by phone short message or use the internet as a penghunung between the two. for free without cutting a pulse, the unique application line we can make group we want so that the communication between your friends easier.




the second was a wallet. the wallet is in use to save money, card card, student population, driving licence, atm cards, and letters about the number of vehicles. by using the wallet, no need to bother, bother saving these items separately. because if like that then the risk of scattered or lost items will occur because of that, I use the wallet to store such items.




Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment