--> | english

Powered by Blogger.

ads

loading...

HOME

home

Saturday 19 November 2016

| Saturday 19 November 2016

MY FAVORITE SONG IS KPOP

Hello everyone at week six I'll tell you about the song karoke my favorite, I loved music since I was 14 years old, music were various kinds of flow Her one is music stream pop, music flow regge music rock music, from the three streams of music that I like the flow of music pop, music that I like is music pop coming from south korea is kpop, music kpop has long been famous from the year 2009 until now, why I love the song kpop because I like to be the boy band and girl band when performing in stage, one boyband boyband I liked was super junior, super junior already has several kinds of albums, one album that I like that album "Sorry Sorry" (2009), the following songs:
1.  Sorry, Sorry
2.  Why I like you
3.  Let 'Not (Suju KRY)
4.  Angela
5.  RESET
6.  MONSTER
7.  WHAT IF (KRY ft Sungmin Suju)
8.  Heartquake
9.  CLUB 1
10. HAPPY TOGETHER
11. Dead at heart
12. SHINING STAR
13. She Want it
14. Love Disease
15. Love U More
16. It's You
Of the sixteen tracks from the album "Sorry" I chose the song sorry sorry at number one in my opinion sorry sorry song is a song that can make our lives a vibrant and easy to remember the lyrics. Ok I will show videos of kpop along with the lyrics please enjoy:


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment