--> TASK additional | english

Powered by Blogger.

ads

loading...

HOME

home

Tuesday 27 September 2016

TASK additional

| Tuesday 27 September 2016
why I was not present at the first meeting of the first week

Me and my friend is into 8 student recipient bidikmisi or called comdev, comdev is the extension of an existing community development at the University of tanjungpura,Kom.Rektorat Untan Jl.A.Yani Pontianak78124. I am grateful for my bidikmisi as a student she received, which through a long selection process, such as a parent's monthly income and logging visits to the home of the prospective recipient of the bidikmisi, and I escaped, ultimately my desire to go to College can be achieved.


On Wednesday 7 september 2016 I and my friends in the schedule by comdev for the creation of independent bank savings account book in the wa of tanjung pura, that on that day the number would make independent bank savings account book is 135 students, before making an independent bank account books, we take no queue to the bank, I got the number 73 queue, a queue number at that time still running 45 no queue, so we had to wait. I am called by the officers of the bank, at that time showed at 12:10, we are sitting and waiting for survivors called to book signing savings.

Once the process is finished, I am signing in survivors to the 2nd floor in order to make your atm pin and fill the starting balance of Rp 150,000. and the process of the making and taking of savings book is finished, and then me and my friends went back to campus, but the time is showed at 30, so I can not follow English courses the first week.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment